TAG Heuer Watches
TAG Heuer - Don't Crack Under Pressure
- TAG Heuer was founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer in St-Imier, Switzerland.
- The company is known for its innovative designs and precision timekeeping, with a focus on sports and chronograph watches.
- TAG Heuer introduced the world's first dashboard chronograph for automobiles in 1911, called the "Time of Trip."
- The iconic Carrera collection, launched in 1963, was named after the Carrera Panamericana auto race.
- The "Monaco" watch, famously worn by Steve McQueen in the film "Le Mans," was the first square waterproof automatic chronograph.
- TAG Heuer's connection with motorsports is evident through partnerships with Formula 1 teams and drivers like Ayrton Senna.
- The brand's "Autavia" collection takes its name from the combination of "automobile" and "aviation."
- TAG Heuer introduced the first Swiss-made smartwatch, the TAG Heuer Connected, in 2015.
- The company's commitment to precision led to its pioneering role in creating chronographs accurate to 1/10th, 1/100th, and 1/1000th of a second.
- The "Aquaracer" collection is designed for water sports enthusiasts, featuring water resistance and durable construction.
- TAG Heuer's "Mikrograph" is a mechanical chronograph that can measure time with accuracy to 1/100th of a second.
- The "Link" collection is characterised by its distinctive bracelet design, with S-shaped links for optimal comfort.
- TAG Heuer collaborated with Porsche to create the "Carrera Porsche Chronograph," combining both brand's legacies.
- The "Connected Modular" watch allows wearers to customise their smartwatch with various modules, including mechanical watch modules.
- The brand's slogan, "Don't Crack Under Pressure," reflects its dedication to pushing boundaries and achieving excellence.
- TAG Heuer timepieces are often associated with daring adventurers and athletes, embodying a spirit of performance.
- The brand has a long history of producing accurate and reliable chronographs for aviation and motorsports.
- The "Formula 1" collection pays homage to the brand's connection with Formula 1 racing and its dynamic spirit.
- TAG Heuer has won numerous awards for its design, innovation, and precision timekeeping technologies.
- The brand continues to innovate, combining traditional Swiss watchmaking with cutting-edge technology to create modern classics.