Pre-owned Bvlgari Jewellery
Bvlgari - Italianised Bulgari
- Bvlgari, or Bulgari, is an Italian luxury brand known for its exquisite Jewellery, watches, and accessories.
- The brand was founded in 1884 in Rome by Greek jeweler Sotirios Voulgaris, who adopted the Italianised name Bvlgari.
- Bvlgari is renowned for its bold and distinctive style, characterised by the use of vibrant coloured gemstones and architectural designs.
- The brand's flagship store, located on Rome's Via dei Condotti, has been a landmark destination for luxury Jewellery enthusiasts.
- Bvlgari is known for pioneering the use of gemstones, particularly in their iconic designs like the Serpenti and B.Zero1 collections.
- The Serpenti collection features snake-inspired motifs, capturing the allure of this creature in bracelets, necklaces, and watches.
- Bvlgari's B.Zero1 collection is recognised for its unique spiral design, which pays homage to the grandeur of Rome's Colosseum.
- Elizabeth Taylor's emerald and diamond necklace, a gift from Richard Burton, was a notable piece of Bvlgari Jewellery.
- Bvlgari jewels have adorned numerous celebrities on red carpets and at prestigious events around the world.
- The brand has a strong connection to Italian art and architecture, often drawing inspiration from the country's rich cultural heritage.
- Bvlgari is celebrated for its craftsmanship and attention to detail, combining traditional techniques with modern innovation.
- The Divas' Dream collection is a tribute to the elegance and beauty of women, featuring intricate designs and exquisite gemstones.
- Bvlgari has expanded its offerings beyond Jewellery to include luxury watches, fragrances, accessories, and even hotels.
- The brand's Serpenti Tubogas watch showcases a flexible, snake-like bracelet that coils around the wrist.
- Bvlgari often features cabochon-cut gemstones, a signature element that adds a smooth, polished touch to their Jewellery.
- The brand's headquarters in Rome, known as the "Bvlgari House," is a hub of creativity, where artisans craft their exceptional pieces.
- Bvlgari frequently collaborates with renowned designers and artists to create limited-edition collections, combining different forms of art.
- The Parentesi collection showcases a modular design inspired by the joints in ancient Roman pavements, representing the brand's Roman heritage.
- Bvlgari has a commitment to ethical sourcing and sustainability, ensuring the origin and responsible practices of their materials.
- The brand's Jewellery is celebrated for its timeless elegance, making Bvlgari pieces cherished heirlooms passed down through generations.
Bvlgari Versus Bulgari
There is an intriguing story behind the dual names that have come to symbolise luxury and elegance in the world of fashion and jewellery. For decades, the renowned Italian brand has captivated connoisseurs with its exquisite designs and opulent creations.