Returns & Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) in its original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, and we will gladly provide a refund or an exchange via the same payment method. If the item is sent with additional contents such as box and paperwork, this must be returned to complete the refund. Please contact customer service before returning item(s).
Please allow up to 10 working days for refunds to be returned to your account.
Please note our returns policy excludes items which have been personalised, engraved, adjusted, or resized.
If you receive a faulty item which is not as described, you have 30 days from receipt to return these items.
- Ensure that purchased items are sufficiently packaged and secured
- Include a copy of your order number in the parcel
- The return delivery address is 127 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 6RD
- The buyer pays for return shipping
- We recommend using a delivery service which insures jewellery and watches
- We are not responsible if the parcel is damaged or lost when being returned
Once the item(s) are received, they will be assessed by a member of the store team. A refund will then be processed back to the original payment method.
IN STORE RETURNS
- Ensure that purchased items are sufficiently packaged and secured.
- Take your purchased items into any of our London stores.
A member of the store team will assess the item(s), and a refund will be processed back to the original payment method.
If you have any questions on our delivery or click and collect service, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Telephone: 0203 915 2287
- Email: email@example.com
Our customer service team are available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 10am – 4pm, we aim to respond to your enquiry within 10 minutes during these hours.